Vickie’s Guide Service Rates
|Guide Service Rates (Oregon)||One Person||Each Additional Person|
|Half Day (5 hours)||$200||$150|
Note: Guiding rates above do not include private lake fishing fees.
My guide service includes covering the following topics:
- Understanding how conditions dictate line selection.
- Fly selection based on the time of day, time of year, and conditions.
- Understanding how aquatic food sources effect presentation.
- Identifying the key clues on where and when trout feed.
- How to position yourself and your presentation to target trout feeding zones.
- Identifying rise types and how they determine your presentation approach.
- How to set up your tackle, including leader and tippet selection and which knots to use.
- Casting techniques for distance.
Reservations: For reservations or more information, please contact me at email@example.com or call 503-680-7147. Leave a message with your name and phone number if I am away fishing. Tackle is provided unless you prefer to bring your own. 50 deposit per person, per day.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the trip. After that, no deposit refunds will be provided.
Click below to learn more about the lakes I guide on:
Crittenden Reservoir, Montello, Nevada
Hyde Lake, Chiloquin, Oregon